Sunday, July 19, 2009

What a Year!!!


Here is the dreaded pregnancy picture. This is me on my birthday at 23 weeks!

I can't believe what a year it has been. On my birthday I was looking back at all that has happened and thought I'd post a summary of my year.

August 08- met Jon, went to Mexico with my friends Brianne and Amber

September- started my fourth year of college

October- Jon and I were engaged on 10-09-08, fast, I know

November- went on a cruise to the Western Caribbean with Jon, my parents, Blake, Shyenne, and my Grandma and Grandpa Olsen

December- was married to Jon on New Year's Eve

January- beginning of my last semester of college

February- lost one of my best friend's/cousin Kyle, Jon was in a wreck while on the job (not his fault)

March- found out that we were expecting, so much for the 2 year plan, and I took my National Dental Hygiene written boards

April- my brother entered the MTC, I graduated with my BS in Dental Hygiene

May- I took both my clinical and anesthesia boards, found out that I passed all of my boards and was licensed by the end of the month

June- found out that we are having a GIRL!, lost my Grandpa, I miss him so much

July- Blake left the MTC for France, went to Las Vegas with my mom, Shyenne, Kristy, and Grandma Linda, and celebrated my 22nd birthday

I can't believe what a crazy year it has been. There have definitely been a lot of UPs and DOWNs. I am grateful for the blessing of having eternal families and for my amazing husband. I don't know how I would have survived all of this without him, granted a lot of it wouldn't have happened without him ;). I love all of my family and am grateful for their love and support. What would we do without family?

11 comments:

The Oswalds said...

You look SO CUTE!!!!!! I love the preggo pic! My goodness you have had a crazy year!

Kristy said...

C, It is about time for an update. I know you can do anything you put your mind to. It's the Olsen blood in you. We seem to always pull through good times and bad. I love you guys. Fav Aunt Kris

Kendra said...

You are a cute pregnant girl!!! You have certainly had a crazy life in the past year. Hang in there, I don't know if it will ever slow down. You are going to be an amazing mom!! Love ya!!!

Megan Jo Eddie said...

That is not a dreaded picture at all. I love it. What a cute pregnant lady you are! I'm looking forward to your shower in October, or whenever you decide. You let me know as it gets closer everything you'd like. If your mom would rather do the shower, I completely understand. I know it's her first grandbaby- whatever works best for you all. Love you so much.

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

WOW!!! you look so cute!!! i can't wait to see that cute little girl!!! hope all is well and we will see over LABOR DAY!!! woot woot!!!

Amber said...

but it was the best year ever! you look gorgeous in your pic! i miss you!!! and mexico...

Anonymous said...

It has been a crazy year!!! Love the picture, you look GREAT!! Love and miss ya.

Lori said...

It has been quite a year. I agree!!! But if I am going to be on this roller coaster, I am grateful to ride with you! I love you!

Carly said...

You're the cutest! :) You're right...what a year!!

Cody and Jill said...

you better come and visit him and ME!!!! so i would love to have you at the house any tie let me know we both have two full weeks off of work so that works PERFECT!!!

Megan Jo Eddie said...

I just made you a little photo book from the shower. It should be here in a week or so. I'll send it to you when it arrives. Thanks again for the yummy scentsy scent and pot. It's burning in my bathroom as we speak. I LOVE IT