Saturday, November 7, 2009

Here she is....


First Family photo, but Brynlee is hiding


Our Little Angel


On our way home from the hospital


4 days old

Brynlee Ann Sundberg arrived Monday, Novemeber 2nd at 5:32 p.m. She weighed 6lbs 11oz and was 19in long. We can't imagine life without her. She was breech so a c-section was scheduled. I went back at 5:00 and 30 minutes later she was here. It was hard to relax until I heard her sweet little cry. Once they showed her to us we were overjoyed. Jon kept saying she is beautiful, with tear filled eyes. Due to the swine flu spread we were only allowed to have 2 visitors at a time, which included Jon. In shifts our parents and sisters (Shyenne and Heather), came and held little Brynlee. I was lucky and had a speedy recovery and was home Wednesday afternoon. It was so nice to have my mom stay with us the first few days. Jon took her to the airport Friday afternoon. I don't know who shed more tears, me or her. She said, "who knew 9 months ago when you found out you were pregnant, that she was going to be exactly what our family needed." After so many funerals it is fun to have this beautiful little girl fill our hearts back up with love. We have Grandma and Grandpa Sundberg here this weekend and are so grateful for everyone's help. We love our little angel and are grateful she had some time with Grandma and Grandpa Ellsworth before she came to us. We love you Brynlee.

12 comments:

the h fam. said...

I'm SOO excited for you guys. she's beautiful. i'm happy everything went well for you. they are such big blessings in itty bitty bodies. if you have any questions or just want to talk give me a holla. the first few weeks can be a bit emotional/overwhelming and i'd love to be your shoulder if you need it! or you may do awesome and not be a big baby like me! get some sleep! love you!

Unknown said...

"C" & Jon:
I'm a little (a lot) jealous that Eric got to see your baby first. Shy has been showing me all the updates from her cell. She is beautiful! You will be great parents! Thanks for sharing the pictures!!!
Love
Connie

Amber said...

everything happens for a reason! love her and u guys

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

Congrats Jon and Cierra!!! she is beautiful!!!

Shauna said...

Way to go mom!!! She is beautiful

Cody and Jill said...

wow your a mommy i can't wait to hold her and see you. i am so glad all went well and your family was there.

Camie and Beau said...

YEEEEAAAHHHH!!! I am so happy for you guys! She is beautiful! I am glad that things went well. You are a wonderful set of parents I am sure of it! I agree...every now and then it is good for us to have reminders that Heavenly Father knows what and when we need things...even when we don't! What a blessing it is to know that there is a much bigger picture and purpose. Keep us posted! I am so excited to see her!

Zajanc Family said...

She is so beautiful!!! I'm super happy and excited for you guys!

Candace said...

SHe is sooooo cute you guys! When will you be home so that we can see her? New Years? Also, where did you get your car seat...so cute
Love you C!

Lori said...

How could we be so lucky to get the most beautiful baby in the entire world! I never knew how blessed I could be until I saw Brynlee's perfect face. I love you and I am so proud of the person you have become~

The Oswalds said...

Hey Cierra!! I went to your blog to leave a comment and see if I could get your address and YOU HAD YOUR BABY!!! She is absolutely beautiful!! I love your family pictyre at the top! You guys look AWESOME!! I am so excited for you to be a mom! It brings the greatest joys in life! So how are things going as a mom so far? Do you feel completely rested and full of energy all the time? :) I was going to see if I could get your address so we can send you a christmas card? And can I get your phone number? I got a new phone and I lost everything!! If you don't want to leave it on the blog my email is cdyallen@yahoo.com Thanks!! Oh and if you come in town for the holidays I would love to come see you and give you the gift I had for your baby shower that I messed up the weeks on!! I had a blast shopping for little girl stuff!!

Amber Sibbett said...

I just love that picture with the three of you! Jon looks so happy....it made me want to cry! Cierra, I am so glad he found you! He is a very lucky fellow! You make such a beautiful family!