Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Brynlee's Blessing Day

Sorry about all of the pictures!!! I have been looking through our pictures and just realized I haven't posted many. Brynlee was blessed December 27th in the Lewisville
1st Ward by her dad. Her dad gave her a very special blessing and it was a very special day. We had a luncheon at my parents house afterward. We are so grateful that we have this little angel in our lives. Grandma Sundberg made Brynlee's blessing dress and quilt. It is something that Brynlee will treasure forever.






7 comments:

Mrs. Black said...

I still can't get over how cute these pictures are! You guys are such a cute little family!

Megan Jo Eddie said...

SO BEAUTIFUL! That mother-in-law of yours,can sew anything. What a special day.

Camie and Beau said...

HOW CUTE!!! She is an absolute doll! I love your new family pics as well...you are so blessed! Hope ours turns out 1/2 as cute!

Cody and Jill said...

She is a doll and that blanket is wonderful thing for her to have from her grandma.

So now that you live so MUCH closer when are we going to get together?????

Camie and Beau said...

Cierra! I got your message and I am panicked! I mailed an invite like 2 weeks ago for the shower. I mailed one to your grandma Linda for all the olsens and family!I got the addresses from Megan from your shower. I hope she got it!!!! My shower is this next Saturday...March 6th from 11-2. It is an open house. I mailed the invitation with address and directions! Let me know if your Grandma didn't get it so I can call her to let everyone know!! Sorry!!!

Carly said...

These pictures are incredibly beautiful!

Zajanc Family said...

She looks so precious C! Great pictures!