Thursday, March 4, 2010

4 months old

Brynlee & Aunt Shy Shy

A couple of weeks ago Shyenne was making this sound at Brynlee and she would giggle out loud. Of course it took me a while to think to get the video camera out, so she wasn't quite as excited.

Oatmeal Bath

Brynlee has had diaper rash the past 2 days and it looks so painful. After googling what to do several suggestions mentioned an oatmeal bath. At midnight last night I gave Brynlee an oatmeal bath and she seemed to like it.

Brynlee is 4 months old. We go in for her 4 month check up tomorrow. Where does the time go?

7 comments:

Kim said...

She is so beautiful and adorable!

the h fam. said...

she's so cute! good to know about the oatmeal bath, i've never tried it before. sounds like your mom is loving having you guys around!

Mrs. Black said...

Oh my adorableness! So cute!

Megan Jo Eddie said...

So cute! I love listening to your mom talk to her too- what a loving grandma. I miss you guys!

Megan Jo Eddie said...

p.s. I forgot to tell you, that my kids diaper rash was always cured by corn starch. Everytime you change her diaper- dump it all over her bum and it will magically be gone in a day.

Karl & Cathy said...

I love the video! She is getting so big.....I can't believe how much she's moving around talking! = ) Love you guys!

Camie and Beau said...

She is such a doll! Thank you so so much for coming to my shower. I love you guys and I am sure it was crazy and chaotic for ya...it means a lot. Love ya! Will keep you posted!