Wednesday, December 17, 2008

2 more weeks!




I can't believe that we are almost there. Jon and I get married two weeks from today! I can't wait for all of the stress and hard work to pay off! More than anything I'm excited to be Mrs. Cierra Nichole Sundberg. I know that I will always be so happy with Jon as my husband. This is going to be the best Christmas season ever. Between appointments, bridal showers, Christmas parties, and our wedding day it is going to be a busy two weeks. I love Jon and am so grateful to have him in my life. Hopefully everyone received their announcement in the mail, but if not here it is and we would love for you to join us on our special day.

3 comments:

the h fam. said...

C you're such a hotty! and i'm excited to see you in a few days!!

Mille said...

Woohoo! Love the pics...so nice! It'll be here before you know it, and you'll be setting in the temple together and it'll be the BEST day of your entire life!!!! I never knew how special temple marriage really was....you're parents came to ours, and I'm glad we got to share it with them. Special people to share a special day. I'm so excited for you!!!!

Cody and Jill said...

i love the invites they are so cute and you guyslook GREAT can't wait to see you in two weeks