Thursday, December 18, 2008

Jons first blog attempt!

Dont laugh if this doesnt turn out very well, as this is my first blog entry EVER ha ha! Cierra has added so much and I wanted to do my part!
I want to start by saying that I am so lucky to be joining my new family! I will have the greatest in-laws in the world. And im not just saying that either, lots of people cant say anything nice about their in-laws but I love them all. Im not exactly family yet but I feel like I am and they treat me as such. Blake and Shy are like a brother and sister, I love them both like my own. They are so funny and love to be around them. And John and Lori, I couldnt have asked for better. They have done so much for me already. I love them both so much, they are such good people always wanting to help someone out. They should be so proud of the family they have raised, I love them all! And I am so excited to be part of them, as well as the extended family!
Cierra and I have less than 2 weeks left till we are married. And I just wanted to say that I thank everyone who has had a hand in raising my future wife. She is the most amazing, caring and gorgeous woman I have ever seen! I am so lucky to have her in my life, she has been the greatest thing that has ever happend to me and there is no doubt in my mind that she alwas will be. Since day one I have been so happy, I know that there will be rough times ahead, but I also know that I love her with all my heart and as long as we work together we will be happy the rest of our lives.
Im sure ive made a few of you readers throw up in your mouths ha ha, so i will end now. I just wanted to ssay how I feel and give this blogging stuff a try!

9 comments:

Brittney said...

haha... you have to remember that most of us are girls... we would never get sick of the mushy stuff! Cierra is so lucky to have meet such a great guy! You are 100 percent right. The Ellsworths are some of the greatest people I know! I spent every single day with 2 of them. Plus, John and Blake and Shy were always there for everything else! They are so great and you will be very blessed having them in your life! I am excited to meet you and see my C!!! Don't ever forget the way you feel right now. It will carry you through those hard times! :)

Cody and Jill said...

Jon,
Nice post and no you can't say to much mushy stuff about C cause she i an amazing girl and you are lucky as you know to have her. I am just so excited,happy,joyful, and all the other happy words i don't know for cierra to have you and getting married to a great guy.

Her family is amazing i didn't cry at my wedding until i hugged her dad and her mom they are so great and so many fun times with that family and you are gaining so much by having cierra and ALL of her family in your life good luck and wish you the best see you least than two weeks YEAH !!!

Anonymous said...

You are a lucky guy, and from what I see Cierra is equally as lucky. I'm so happy for the two of you and I'm sure you will have a fantastic life together!!! Congrats guys!

Kendra said...

Oh you guys are to cute!! I am so happy for you guys and am looking forward to meeting Jon at the wedding! And, Jon, you are right, the Ellsworth's ROCK!! And, Brittney is right, don't ever forget that feeling that you have right now. It is wonderful and it feels like it fades way to fast. But, the "new" exciting feeling will be replaced with a stronger, deeper, more intense love as you continue throughout your marriage. You guys have a wonderful life to look forward to!

Mille said...

Oh brother....you mushy newlyweds.... :) Jon...I'm glad to see that you care so much for Cierra, because we all love her very much and want her to be happy and well taken care of!! I may not be able to make it to the wedding, due to this crazy weather and living a few hours away, so if I don't get to meet you, congratulations, again, and don't EVER forget that mushy newlywed feeling!

Brittney said...

Hey, I was wondering if you/your parents have videos of our dance performances and comps. If you guys do I was wondering if I could borrow them and copy them! My parents never went to anything and I would really like to have those memories! Anyways, I totally love ya and I can't wait to see you!!! Hope everything is GREAT!

Kristy said...

Jon, what an awesome dude you are!!! Cierra is so lucky, maybe not as lucky as you are, but still lucky!! The wedding was beautiful! We miss you guys already and hope to see you soon!!!!

love
FAVORITE Aunt Kris

Megan Jo Eddie said...

You two are so cute! I'm so proud of you as well. I know you'll be happy and take good care of one another. Have fun on your honeymoon!

Alesha said...

Excellent post Jon! We are so happy for you. Best of luck in Utah, and keep in touch!