Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Passed!!!

So, the WREB(testing) people were nice and only made me wait 1.5 weeks instead of 4 and I passed my clinical boards. I am so grateful to be done playing the waiting game. All that I have to do now is apply for my license which will take 1 to 2 weeks.

We had an appointment with our OB tonight. Everything looks good and we get to find out the gender in 3 weeks! We are getting so excited, and just WANT TO KNOW!!!! This process has made me realize how impatient I am. We will let everyone know when we find out, because I can't keep a secret like that. Thanks for everyone's love and support. Rachael....I will post a prego picture sometime this week. It is crazy how you wake up one morning and have a belly. Jon says he likes it but I'm still a little unsure about it all.

7 comments:

Lori said...

Of course you passed! I had no doubt.

the h fam. said...

yes of course you passed!! congrats! and i can't wait to see a picture of your belly! i know it's weird how you wake up and you no longer can hide the growing belly!

Jake and Shannon said...

Congrats!

Kendra said...

Holy cow I can't believe you are already far enough along to be able to tell what the gender is!!!!!! So exciting Cierra!

Cody and Jill said...

I KNEW YOU WOULD PASS CONGRATS!!!

I want to see pictures of the belly and see how your growing K

Corrine said...

Congrats Cierra!!! Well done

Anonymous said...

Congrats!