Monday, May 4, 2009

I'm missing him


As most of you know, my brother entered the MTC last Wednesday. I had no idea how hard this was going to be. He is such a great guy and he is being missed by many. He has only been gone 12 days and we have heard from several sources that he is doing awesome. His French teacher is Jacob Quinn who I went through school with (kindergarten-senior year). Blake really likes him and Jacob sent me an email letting me know what a stud Blake is. He said he is a "rock" for his district. It is hard having him so close to me and not being able to see him. I have thought about doing a session at the Provo temple on his temple day, but they advise against that :( Blake, doesn't do anything that he doesn't want to, so I know that it was his choice to serve a mission and that he will work hard every day. I am so grateful for the sacrifice he is making. I know my family will miss him every day. We all have a great sense of humor, but none of us are as funny and quick witted as Blake. I love him so much. He loves letters more than anything, so if anyone would like to write him, let me know and I will get you his address. Good News: I heard that our family is going to get him in Paris. I guess even though I'll have a little one I'm still invited ;)

1 comment:

Olivia said...

I have a cousin in the MTC and her sister keeps "showing up" at the temple...just a thought...